sq.h changes, grabbed reserved field in sqKeyboardEvent

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Mar 31 21:48:09 UTC 2006

Before discussing, let alone debating, mechanism perhaps we could
agree on policy and expected outcome?

i.e. What should be the end result of whatever vm and image code is
involved?

Once that is decided we can make sensible progress on the rest. If it
takes each vm doing something different and one or more platform
specific classes handling key code translation in some case and not
in others, who cares? The end result for the user is all that matters
to anyone but us chickens. *We* just need to worry if we can
understand the mechanism in a year or twos time when some changes are
needed.

tim
Semolina - a  system of signalling with pudding.