building a unix vm with src32

Martin Kuball martinkuball at web.de
Thu May 4 19:48:36 UTC 2006

Am Wednesday, 3. May 2006 22:46 schrieb Ian Piumarta:
> On May 3, 2006, at 11:59 AM, Martin Kuball wrote:
> > Am Tuesday, 2. May 2006 23:26 schrieb Josh Gargus:
> >> Did you generate the VM sources yourself using VMMaker?
> >>
> >> Josh
> >
> > No, I just issued a "svn update" and started the build. But I
> > will try the steps David outlined in his answer.
>
> platforms/unix/src{32,64} were deleted a while ago, replaced with a
> single platforms/unix/src directory.  Your update should have
> deleted the former and added the latter.  If not you might want to
> remove everything and checkout a fresh copy.
>
> Cheers,
> Ian

I made a fresh checkout using
	svn co http://squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/trunk squeak
Svn tells me I'm on revision 1508. But I still have the src32 and
src64 directorys. Maybe they were not really deleted?

Anyway, if you say I should not care about them I will do so. But how
do I tell the configure what type of vm I want to build?

Martin