Trying to build VM using VMMaker on Intel Mac

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Fri May 5 04:12:17 UTC 2006

In the top level directory I have

./platforms/unix/src/vm/interp.c -- /* Automatically generated from
Squeak on an Array(23 April 2006 10:01:21 pm) */
./platforms/unix/src32/vm/interp.c -- /* Automatically generated from
Squeak on #(31 March 2005 3:47:05 pm) */
./platforms/unix/src64/vm/interp.c -- /* Automatically generated from
Squeak on #(31 March 2005 3:48:40 pm) */
./src32/vm/interp.c -- /* Automatically generated from Squeak on #(2
May 2006 11:21:26 pm) by VMMaker 3.8b6