3.9-4 VM on cygwin

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Mon May 15 22:50:51 UTC 2006

 > we've compiled the 3.9-4 VM on the cygwin platform...

	Great! I'm interested in this, because it'd be nice to have the
relative ease of the unix build environment (note that I said *relative*
ease :) on those darned windoze boxes. The Visual Studio debugger is
rather good, but creating the fiddly bits for the environment (compiler
settings, dependencies, etc.) is even more tedious than with makefiles etc.

	If the C debugging facilities with cygwin are decent, I would happily
dump the microsoft stuff completely.

	thanks!

-C

--