[Vm-dev] re: hacking a 3.9 VM

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Oct 7 00:21:34 UTC 2006

On 6-Oct-06, at 4:52 PM, Craig Latta wrote:

>      There's no Slang for getImageName, that's part of the
> platform-specific support (which is generally handwritten C). On Unix,
> for example, it's in sqUnixMain.c

Andreas, perhaps you could do me a small favour and stick a revision
of the appropriate windows file into the http://www.squeakvm.org/cgi-
bin/viewcvs.cgi/branches/VMM38b4/win32/vm/ slot? It would save
explaining again and again. Actually I can't find an implementation
in any of the current windows files either - how are you making it
compile in that case?

tim
Useful random insult:- Looks for the "Any" key.