VMMaker organzation (was: Re: [Vm-dev] Fwd:Include CryptographicPrimitives In VM's - DESPlugin)

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Oct 16 23:52:20 UTC 2006

Andreas,

Yeah we can do that already but it's been a major pain in the pa-toody too!
That's why we want to go with an internal vm code.  We lost one platform
plugin and had to make a new one, and now with the des smalltalk
representation if the plugin is not there it still works, just really badly
(but good enough for testing).

I think we are fine for a temp solution and can handle most sophisticated
users as is, but for a long term solution I was hoping to have the VM
include it.  No rush especially since we have more to add.  Good luck with
debugging the problem.

Maybe after reading Dave's docs I'll even understand what cc1 is!  When all
else fails check your compiler options!

Thanks again,
Ron