[Vm-dev] Make question
andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Sep 5 17:32:08 UTC 2006
I have simplified this a little and would appreciate if you could
double-check to see if that's an issue with make or if I'm doing
something stupid. Try this:
- Create directories source/foo/
- Create directories dest/foo/
- Add a file source/foo/test
- Create a Makefile containing:
@echo Trying to create $@
@echo Wildcard is $(wildcard source/$*/test)
ifeq (source/$*/test, $(wildcard source/$*/test))
@echo Everything is fime
@echo WHERE IS THE FILE???
- Run it via make foo to see the effect.
In my understanding the ifeq *should* fire appropriately but it doesn't.
Any ideas why?
More information about the Vm-dev