[Vm-dev] RePlugin config.h confusion

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Sep 5 20:14:17 UTC 2006

Hi Guys -

Making progress with the new build setup only to run into other issues
;-) This time it's RePlugin: It seems I'm having trouble with RePlugin's
config.h (Cross/plugins/RePlugin/config.h) conflicting with the
interpreter's config.h (win32/vm/config.h).

The generated RePlugin.c includes:

- sqVirtualMachine.h which includes
   - sqMemoryAccess.h which includes
     - config.h (from vm/config.h)

but RePlugin.c also includes

- internal.h which includes
   - config.h (from RePlugin/config.h)

Since my current search path setup prefers RePlugin/config.h over
vm/config.h sqMemoryAccess complains loudly over the absence of various
definitions. On the other, changing the search paths to prefer
vm/config.h compiles - but ignoring the settings in RePlugin/config.h
surely isn't the right thing to do, is it?

Any proposals on how to fix this?

Cheers,
   - Andreas