[Vm-dev] Fwd: Compiling Squeak failed with VMMaker on Mac

Mathieu Suen mathk.sue at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 20:17:08 UTC 2007

Yes it's what  I had missed. I had looked inside unix and saw the Doc
folder and when I went to Mac OS folder I didn't seen any Doc folder
and readme.
So I simply suppose that they were no doc. Plus when I had look
inside the vm folder of unix I haven't seen any doc.

Next time I will try not to make any supposition.

	Mth