[Vm-dev] clipboard for other media types

Takashi Yamamiya tak at metatoys.org
Tue Apr 24 07:39:07 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm working about clipboard for OLPC Squeak (based on Fedora Core
linux) to support multiple media type like image and rich text,
instead of plain text only. I would like to know if such feature
have already been available for other platforms.

Especially, I remember that Croquet and Tweak have such methods.
There are #primitiveClipboardAt: and #primitiveClipboardAt:put: in
CClipboard, and ClipboardPlugin. It is for dealing with clipboard with
any media type, isn't it?

I couldn't find source code for ClipboarPlugin in squeakvm.org. But I
think it is good to have same interface among various platforms to
handle external clipboard. So I want know current status and source
code of ClipboardPlugin for such feature.

Thank you,

- Takashi