[Vm-dev] ld error when compiling the unix VM on Mac
John M McIntosh
johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Aug 31 21:39:13 UTC 2007
That would be the large cursor support for OLPC
//RGBA cursor support for X11 by Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>
//gcc ioSetCursorARGB.c -o ioSetCursorARGB -lX11 -lXrender -
There may be two versions, one I created for the mac carbon VM, and
one Ian was using, mind I'm not sure if Ian's is accessible?
* Created by John M McIntosh on 4/26/07.
* Copyright 2007 Corporate Smalltalk Consulting Ltd All rights
* Licensed under the Squeak-L, and MIT license
/* Some parts.
* Author: Ian Piumarta <ian.piumarta at squeakland.org>
* Copyright (C) 1996-2005 by Ian Piumarta and other authors/
* listed elsewhere in this file.
On Aug 31, 2007, at 2:16 PM, Mathieu Suen wrote:
John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>
Corporate Smalltalk Consulting Ltd. http://www.smalltalkconsulting.com
More information about the Vm-dev