[Vm-dev] Don't have vm-display-X11.so at the end

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at laposte.net
Thu Feb 15 11:18:58 UTC 2007

On Feb 15, 2007, at 12:03 PM, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> On Feb 15, 2007, at 11:33 , Damien Cassou wrote:

>>> Looks like some library is missing on your system. Can you find
>>> out which?
>>
>> How can I find what is missing ?
>
> Don't know. Look at the log carefully. Or maybe do an ldd on a
> precompiled vm-display-x11.so.
>
> You did a complete build, right?

I don't know what you call a complete build. Here are the steps I
followed:

- svn co ...
- cd squeak-svn
- mkdir bld
- cd bld
- ../platforms/.../configure --prefix=... --with-audio=none

(here, I remove the ALSA plugin reference from the Makefile because
configure doesn't want to obey to the parameter I gave)

- make -j 8
- make install

--
Damien Cassou