[Vm-dev] InterpreterSimulator for 3.9

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sun Jul 22 22:48:41 UTC 2007

On 22-Jul-07, at 22-Jul;3:15 PM, Matthew Fulmer wrote:

> The VMMaker on squeaksource is the latest as far as I can tell.

Nah. I haven't had an opportunity to do any updating for a very long
time.  The real-latest stuff is that on SM in the VMMaker 3.8b6 package.

Yes, there is a bunch of stuff that needs integrating. No, I don't
have any time to do it now. Yes, I'm sure X would do a better job.

> You could post your changes as a reply to bug 6555:
> http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6555
That would be a perfectly logical place to add it, yes. Thanks for
spending time on fixing things, much appreciated.

tim
Useful random insult:- Diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas.