[Vm-dev] InterpreterSimulator for 3.9

Matthew Fulmer tapplek at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 23:06:21 UTC 2007

On Sun, Jul 22, 2007 at 03:48:41PM -0700, tim Rowledge wrote:
> >The VMMaker on squeaksource is the latest as far as I can tell.
>
> Nah. I haven't had an opportunity to do any updating for a very long
> time.  The real-latest stuff is that on SM in the VMMaker 3.8b6 package.

Ok; good to know. I was using VMMaker 3.8b6, which is in 3.10
package universe.

> Yes, there is a bunch of stuff that needs integrating. No, I don't
> have any time to do it now. Yes, I'm sure X would do a better job.
>
> >You could post your changes as a reply to bug 6555:
> >http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=6555
> That would be a perfectly logical place to add it, yes. Thanks for
> spending time on fixing things, much appreciated.

I will upload my latest updates there too. I have done a bit
more work since my last update, and I was able to partly
simulate a 3.10 image on a 3.10 image. I havn't gotten mouse
events to work yet though, but it appears that Adrian has.