[Vm-dev] Integration of the BlockClolsure>>value primitive

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Jul 27 18:24:22 UTC 2007

On 27-Jul-07, at 11:20 AM, Andreas Raab wrote:

> Could you please post your changes for review first?

And didn't we already provide some closure handling prims a couple
(at least) of years ago as a result of Anthony Hannan's work? Wasn't
the new compiler supposed to use them?

(And no, I'm not being sarcastic this time, I actually can't remember
for certain and I don't have time to scan mail/code to research this)

tim
"Wibble" said Pooh the stress beginning to show.