[Vm-dev] Windows VM Unicode support...

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sun Jun 3 03:53:01 UTC 2007

Thanks guys. I have integrated your changes (while tidying them up a
little and fixing a few bugs) in the mainstream VM sources at
SqueakVM.org. I've also done a quick pass over the file and directory
primitives (which now also take UTF-8 input) so if you could give this a
try to see if it works that would be great. The result is an
experimental VM here:

http://www.squeakvm.org/win32/release/SqueakVM-Win32-3.10.1-bin.zip
http://www.squeakvm.org/win32/release/SqueakVM-Win32-3.10.1-src.zip

Let me know if (with your image-side fixes on top) this VM behaves
correctly.

Cheers,
   - Andreas