[Vm-dev] New Win32 VM [m17n testers needed]

Chris Petsos chrispetsos at sch.gr
Sun Jun 3 08:50:46 UTC 2007

> http://www.squeakvm.org/win32/release/SqueakVM-Win32-3.10.1-bin.zip
> http://www.squeakvm.org/win32/release/SqueakVM-Win32-3.10.1-src.zip
>
> You are invited to test the new work but be advised that this may require
> some manual adjustments - for an understanding what needs to be done

I am getting a primitive has failed error when i try to publish an EToy...
I think it's happening when it tries to create the resourcecache.map file in
the Squeaklets folder, or the folder itself.

To reproduce the problem:
1) Just run the exe inside the *bin.zip file above.
2) Try to publish the empty eToy.

Note that the VM version that i compiled does not create this error...

Christos