[Vm-dev] Back to WM_UNICHAR?

Chris Petsos chrispetsos at sch.gr
Mon Jun 4 19:02:09 UTC 2007

> Interesting question. Yoshiki, how does the Nihongo image deal with
> shortcuts? It should have the same problems given that Squeak shortcuts
> are handled as (translated) keystrokes.

This is what i came up with... i am thinking of translating the Unicode
chars to ANSI below 127 at the VM side before entering the image. I think it
can be done. Thus, the charCode deta member, the third member of evtBuf is
always going to have the correct ANSI values for the shortcuts and
everything, no matter what locale the keyboard is turned to.
I am working on it.

Christos