[Vm-dev] Bigger cursors needed

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Mar 1 23:31:04 UTC 2007

Makes sense. I have attached a first go at the extended
beCursorPrimitive. This new support code function must return 0 on
failure:

	ioSetCursorARGB(cursorBitsIndex, extentX, extentY, offsetX, offsetY)

I renamed it to ARGB because that's the Squeak Form layout. Alpha
should be pre-multiplied, or does any platform need something else?

- Bert -