[Vm-dev] building intel mac VM: mactypes.h not found

Damien Pollet damien.pollet at gmail.com
Wed May 2 22:11:56 UTC 2007

Hmm I think the problem was that the actual file has a camelcase name
(/Developer/Headers/FlatCarbon/MacTypes.h is the only file that
spotlight finds with this name).

It's included as mactypes.h in lowercase in the code and I formatted
my disk in case-sensitive HFS+.

Same for Types.h and TextUtils.h…

Then I get:
/Volumes/Ogeima/Users/dpollet/Documents/Development/Squeak/squeak-svn/platforms/Mac
OS/plugins/JoystickTabletPlugin/HID_Utilities.h:57:32:
IOKit/HID/IOHIDLib.h: No such file or directory

…which only exists in the 10.4 SDK but the project file mentions
10.3.9… investigating that now.

--
Damien Pollet
type less, do more [ | ] http://typo.cdlm.fasmz.org