[Vm-dev] VMMaker 3.8b6.1 Cannot build TestOSAplugin

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu May 3 00:01:27 UTC 2007

On 2-May-07, at 4:45 PM, Ken G. Brown wrote:

> MacPro OS X 10.4.9
> In fresh squeak-dev-118 image, running on Squeak 3.8.17beta5U.app:
>
>> From Package Universes, install FFI and VMMaker 3.8b6.1, from
>> SqueakMap install Balloon 3D.
> Open VMMakerTool, point to svn source tree, select TestOSZPlugin
> only, to be built external.
> Tell it to build entire. Get debug notifier, see below.
I've never built the TestOSAPlugin (not exactly relevant on RISC OS!)
but it looks to me like perhaps the pool or constants stuff is
missing. Just like with the Balloon3D & Klatt plugins needing the
same constants as the image code that uses them.

tim
Fractured Idiom:- VISA LA FRANCE - Don't leave chateau without it