[Vm-dev] Status of VMMaker

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Tue May 29 04:39:47 UTC 2007

VMMaker is still the standard tool used to build the vm code.

Nothing much has happened recently because
a) not a lot has happened
b) I have no time available to do anything with what has happened
c) no one has offered money, valuta, sex, etc in return for me doing
b) above

The squeaksource repository is not used - I had intentions but no
time. I still have intentions but no time.

On 28-May-07, at 11:03 AM, Mathieu Suen wrote:
> When I look at the SqueakMap repository nothing has change since 2
> years.
This is not correct. The latest VMMaker package on squeakmap is dated
april 06. The 2 year old date you are seeing is the >squeak< version
date, not the vmmaker date.

tim
Strange OpCodes: IA: Illogical And