[Vm-dev] Any patch for InterpreterSimulator

Rob Withers reefedjib at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 05:39:57 UTC 2007

Here's the top of the stack when this file plugin problem happens.  It
really looks like some changes have occurred in the image and the Simulator
hasn't cought up yet.  For instance using ByteSymbol instead of Symbol.
I'll do what I can to bring this current.

12814BC StandardFileStream>>#basicNext
 args:
 temps: 04
 stack:
1281394 UTF8TextConverter>>#nextFromStream:
 args: 1280688
 temps: 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 04 04
 stack:
12811EC MultiByteFileStream>>#next
 args:
 temps: 04 04 04
 stack:
1281190 MultiByteFileStream>>#next:
 args: 191
 temps: 12813F0 03 04
 stack:
1268024 FileDirectory class>>#openSources:andChanges:forImage:
 args: 12687A8 1268BF4 10FB194
 temps: 127B3B0 1280688 CA19FC CA1A78
 stack: