[Vm-dev] VM newbie

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Mar 20 16:24:32 UTC 2008

Germán Arduino wrote:
> 2. I must recompile the VM to learn and add some simple things I read
> how to do on the documentation, but Imust to investigate if is
> possible to disable the behavior of the VM when you click on the close
> button on the Window. I've not found .ini or so options.

I was going to point you to squeakvm.org but it appears to be down right
now. In any case, you should read what's up there when it's back online.
There is actually an option which suppresses both Alt-F4 as well the
windows close button. Simply add the following line to your Squeak.ini

[global]
EnableAltF4Quit=0

Cheers,
   - Andreas