[Vm-dev] FFI plugin 64 bit updates (not yet)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Mar 21 15:12:08 UTC 2008

I have been working on updating FFI for 64 bit hosts (Linux). I've
made some progress, but am well short of completing it. I work on
this sporatically, so it may be a while before I can report success.

I mention it here because:

1) If anyone else is working on this, please speak up so I don't duplicate
the work.

2) I will need help from others to complete this, in order to cover
the range of platforms and to integrate changes into the platforms
sources and VMMaker.

I trust that there is general interest in getting this done, but be
warned that I'll be asking some dumb questions and I will need help
to cover the range of supported platforms.

Thanks