[Vm-dev] Mac carbon Hydra VM

Ken G. Brown kbrown at mac.com
Wed May 14 15:56:13 UTC 2008

Displays properly now (at 32) as opposed to the previous refresh issues in 3.8.19b2.

Except when extending the main Squeak Window to 4608 pixels (2048+1280+1280), the last last 536 pixels or so do not refresh properly, and the background image does not extend over the area that does not refresh. You can still click in the black not-refreshable area to open menus, and drag windows back out but their previous images remain. Menus do not display properly in the black area because of mixed up backgrounds.
The main OS window outline works properly for dragging to resize etc.
This occurs on the other VM's as well so is not specific to Hydra.

Do you want anything particular tried, tests run or whatever?

Ken G. Brown