[Vm-dev] Re: [squeak-dev] Re: can't make latest unix vm - v1954

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Nov 25 03:57:43 UTC 2008

Igor Stasenko wrote:

> .. or maybe its a time to resolve it once and for all? ;)
> http://www.nabble.com/-squeak-dev--Better-VM-%3C-%3E-plugin-API-to20625149.html#a20639557

It's a mistake to make these issues depend on each other. If you have a
set of changes that can be applied to VMMaker and that result in a
working VM with your proposed API, I'd be happy to look at it. Until
that time I think we need to have a solution to the issue in question.

I'd recommend that these changes get added in branch on SVN that is
being properly tagged. When this has stabilized we can push this to trunk.

Cheers,
   - Andreas