[Vm-dev] Undeclare function when compiling the Macos VM

Mathieu Suen mathieusuen at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 5 09:46:30 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have update the svn source code of the VM and now when I compile I
have  some undeclared function:

/Users/mathk/Documents/Squeak/squeak-Encapsulation/platforms/Mac OS/
plugins/SoundPlugin/sqUnixSoundMacOSXJMM.c:1140: error:
'sound_GetSwitch' undeclared here (not in a function)
/Users/mathk/Documents/Squeak/squeak-Encapsulation/platforms/Mac OS/
plugins/SoundPlugin/sqUnixSoundMacOSXJMM.c:1140: error:
'sound_SetSwitch' undeclared here (not in a function)
/Users/mathk/Documents/Squeak/squeak-Encapsulation/platforms/Mac OS/
plugins/SoundPlugin/sqUnixSoundMacOSXJMM.c:1140: error:
'sound_SetDevice' undeclared here (not in a function)

I am using XCode 3.1 to compile the VM. And before the update
everything work fine
Any Idea?
Thanks

	Mth