[Vm-dev] Linux maintainers

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Apr 13 08:08:04 UTC 2009

Hi VM-Team, Dave,

what's your take in this? We somehow need to establish permanent
contact with the maintainers of the "squeak-vm" package in various
Linux distributions. They operate pretty much autonomously until now ...

Even if we get a fix into svn and Ian did a new release, there is no
established procedure to make sure all the packages get updates.

- Bert -

Begin forwarded message: