[Vm-dev] current steps for Mac VM build?

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Apr 15 06:23:29 UTC 2009

Ok I build a 4.0.1b1U mac carbon vm with alien support via a
Squeak3.10.gamma.7159.image

I updated the readme, had to rename it as readme.txt

http://squeakvm.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/platforms/Mac%20OS/vm/Documentation/readme.txt?rev=1984&view=auto

Simplified, even easier to do that it was in 2007.

--
=
=