[Vm-dev] Linux package maintainers need help (was Re: Can you launch a squeak image on an etoys vm in Ubuntu?)

Séverin Lemaignan skadge at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 21:08:21 UTC 2009

Hello!

I'm not anyhow "skilled" in package maintaining, but I'm definitely
interested in helping for bug triaging + upstream contact concerning
the Ubuntu package (since it's my primary environment).

In any case, I've subscribe to the bug updates from Launchpad for
squeak-vm and squeak-image3.9

Btw, do you know why squeak is still in the Ubuntu multiverse repo? I
thought everything was free now...

Severin