[Vm-dev] rearchitecting the FFI implementation for reentrancy

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Fri Aug 7 15:23:20 UTC 2009

Thanks, good advice.

I had listed "64-bit FFI" as last on the suggested to-do list:
  http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/vm-dev/2009-July/002853.html

That was on the theory that it's a complex change that requires lots of
coordination, so I figure that it's better to take on some easier changes
first. I guess I had better keep that priority unchanged, and if Eliot
gets his changes done first, well ... too bad for me ;)

Dave