[Vm-dev] How to set up VMMaker class>>updateFromServer ?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Aug 11 11:38:27 UTC 2009

Can someone point me to a MonticelloConfigurations for complete dummies
page? I'm interested in setting up something in VMMaker so we can do
"VMMaker updateFromServer" with the result that VMMaker and some set
of externally maintained plugins will all be updated to their latest
versions. I like the way the Squeak trunk does this, so it would be
good to copy that approach if possible.

I am assuming that I want something like this:

	"MCMcmUpdater updateFromRepositories: #(
		'http://squeaksource.com/VMMaker'
		'http://squeaksource.com/OSProcessPlugin'
		'http://squeaksource.com/AioPlugin'
		'http://squeaksource.com/XDCP'
	)"

But I don't know how to set up the actual configurations (and I
don't want to mess up the repositories trying to figure it out).
I tried reading the class comments in MonticelloConfigurations, but
that didn't help much ;)

Any pointers appreciated.

TIA,