[Vm-dev] Fwd: [Pharo-project] Networking on images running on 64 bit OSes.

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Aug 24 10:56:55 UTC 2009

Hi Damien,

I'm not aware of anyone working on it. I use a 64 bit VM myself pretty much
all the time, and I have not seen this problem myself. I think that I recall
some discussion of this problem one one of the lists, but I'm not sure if
there was any resolution.

John, is this something you had commented on earlier?

Sorry,
Dave