[Vm-dev] Resource Directory support for Windows (VM 4.2.1Beta Window version ?)

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Aug 25 17:09:13 UTC 2009

Yoshiki, I had the same code and was scratching my head over it. I had
forgotten that I had originally cloned the Windows logic.
However when I was comparing to the unix code I decided to dump that
code base and replace it with Ian's rewrite & Bert's modifications.

You might consider reviewing the unix code for isAccessiblePathName &
etc so all VM have the same behaviour.

--
=
=