[Vm-dev] Something wrong while compiling VM

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Dec 10 22:27:17 UTC 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 08:11:44PM -0200, Casimiro de Almeida Barreto wrote:

> Em 10-12-2009 16:47, David T. Lewis escreveu:
> >
> >Are you are using the new ../platforms/unix/cmake/configure script rather
> >than ../platforms/unix/config/configure? If you use the old configure
> >script
> >you will get lots of entertaining error messages.
>
> Ok,
>
> I tried with the cmake but still have problems with sqInt being redefined...

The only other thing I can suggest is to start with a completely empty
build directory before you run configure, and then make sure that you
are specifying the right source directory (--src= option to the configure
script). I have found cases where my build directory gets messed up, and
if I just delete everything and start fresh it works fine.