[Vm-dev] Ctrl-M?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Jun 12 19:20:52 UTC 2009

Ctrl-M is VK_RETURN and although I don't recall the precise
circumstances some parts of the image got severely confused when that
key was reported normally. If you would like to experiment with it, just
remove the line in sqWin32Window.c that says:

       /* Note: VK_RETURN is recorded as virtual key ONLY */
       if(keyCode == 13) return 1;

I'd be interested in finding out if this is still an issue or not (there
is a good possibility that this goes back all the way to the state-based
primitives which had to use a mixture of keyDown/keyChar events to
produce proper results).

Cheers,
   - Andreas