[Vm-dev] Re: New Window VM (Closures, FT2Plugin, Large Cursors)

brad fowlow brad.fowlow at qwaq.com
Sat Mar 7 09:41:16 UTC 2009

I think the image format was incremented for closures.
Does the 3.11.1 have the same closure support,
and was its the image-format number check adjusted,
using the same conventions as the ones in Andreas ?

(I dunno, just suggesting a possible cause.
I only use the Andreas / Qwaq vm supply.
The image format number was bumped here as part of our switch to
closure,
and those images cannot be loaded by prior vm's.)

(The format number I mean is
	Smalltalk vmParameterAt: 41 )

- brad