[Vm-dev] Compiling squeak-vm for Linux 64bit

whaevr whaevr at archlinux.us
Mon Mar 16 21:54:27 UTC 2009

Alright thanks guys for the suggestions, I re-did my pkgbuild. When I did an
svn-checkout and was able to compile it just fine. I even used the same
configure line as last time.

./unix/config/configure --prefix=/usr --without-quartz --with-x
--enable-mpg-mmx

I also got my tarball from the link that Bert said in his email, I don't
know why, but it just worked this time..

Waiting for it to re-compile now with my pkgbuild then I'll install it and
try and run etoys again.

Sorry I haven't said anything for two days!

Pat