[Vm-dev] [Bug] Bug in BitBlt (rgbMin and other set alpha to 0)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Mar 31 21:02:44 UTC 2009

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 04:14:36PM -0300, Juan Vuletich wrote:

> Andreas Raab wrote:
> >
> >Juan Vuletich wrote:
> >>Can you advice on the steps for this fix to get into the precompiled
> >>VMs? This is my first contribution to the VM since the end of the SqC
> >>days...
> >
> >Get it into VMMaker and then lobby for an update. David has been the
> >front-man for integration lately so you might want to ping him.
> >
> Let's try. Tim are you there? You're the maintainer of VMMaker right?

Juan,

I'm helping out in Tim's (hopefully temporary) absence. If you can send
a change set to this list, I'll add it to VMMaker on SqueakSource. If
you can also open a Mantis issue to keep a record of the issue, that
would be even better. There is a "VM" bug category on Mantis (bugs.squeak.org)
for things like this.

Thanks,