[Vm-dev] Re: Socket clock rollover issues

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed May 6 00:52:04 UTC 2009

Folks -

Just as a follow-up to this note I now have proof that we're loosing
semaphore signals occasionally. What I was able to detect was that when
running forums over a period of 20 hours we lost 2 out of 421355
signals. We'll have the follow-on discussion on vm-dev since I don't
think most people here are interested in discussing the possibilities of
how this could happen and what to do about it. Please send any
follow-ups to vm-dev (and vm-dev only).

Cheers,
   - Andreas