[Vm-dev] Fwd: [Pharo-project] New Pharo based on core 10309 with antialiased fonts

Andrew Tween amtween at hotmail.com
Thu May 21 21:39:11 UTC 2009

Hi Juan,

That's cool.

Congratulations on finding the 'magic' combination of bitBlt rules.

I'm not sure where that leaves my bitBlt rule 41. Possibly rendundant.

But unfortunately I don't have much free time to change the FreeType stuff to use your technique.

Maybe one of the Pharo developers can make the necessary changes.

Of course I also added the gamma correction, and the handling of translucent text foreground colours.

So, it may be worth keeping both techniques around for a while.

Cheers,
Andy

.