[Vm-dev] Setting up a VMMaker image

Marco Schmidt Marco.Schmidt at Taugamma.de
Wed Nov 11 17:54:15 UTC 2009

I think a good alternative to the current make system would be the
CMAKE-system. The current  UNIX build process is CMAKE-based. It works
for me like a charme.  Using CMAKE you get MS VisualStudio-Solutions
and the Microsoft compiler suite too.

Marco Schmidt