[Vm-dev] CurlPlugin-23 under Linux

Marco Schmidt Marco.Schmidt at Taugamma.de
Wed Oct 21 20:22:35 UTC 2009

I have integrated CurlPlugin-dao.23.mcz into my
"platforms/unix/plugins"-tree. It builds and runs with the cmake-build
on my Ubuntu-x64. 14/14 CurlTests are green (but no CurlFtpTests).

It would be nice to review and integrate the generated plugin into the trunk.

The Mac CurlPlugin in mac vm is generated at the moment from an older
version. It is missing functions to add http headers (e.g. to
authenticate against GData ClientLogin) .

Thanks

Marco Schmidt