[Vm-dev] About Unit tests

Andrey Larionov anlarionov at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 22:56:27 UTC 2009

Investigating BitBlt anatomy found incomplete tests (which should work
with simulation). After completing tests found fails in simulation. I
fixes this looking on available methods and tests passes. Could
anybody verify?
Work done in Pharo after filing in an Andreas simulator fix (discussed
in Pharo-dev)

Changeset in attachment.