[Vm-dev] <translate: false>?

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 18:15:45 UTC 2009

Hi Andreas,
    in the Qwaq VMMaker we do.  I would therefore ask that if this is
implemented in the Squeak VMMaker (remember ossi ;) ) that we use the same
pragma.  I'm using <doNotGenerate>.  Using this approach I don't need a
simulator class for the JIT part of the Cog VM.  All its Smalltalk-only
debug code is marked <doNotGenerate> or uses self cCode: '' inSmalltalk:
[...simulation code...].