[Vm-dev] Re: Squeak.dll

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 12:43:56 UTC 2010

Hi,
This is very cool :)
Do you thing it would be possible to use Squeak.dll in conjunction with
xulrunner, to produce a unique application? (current I run my desktop
applications this way: execute squeak (pharo), then with OSProcess
start xulrunner...  I think with your Squeak.dll I can add it directly
to xulrunner :)
Is there any instructions on compile the Squeak.dll?

Cheers,
Esteban