[Vm-dev] squeak-android-vm: compiling issues

Stefan Krecher stefan.krecher at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 5 20:15:11 UTC 2010

Hi,
compiled it with  1.6 r1

Looking at your error message and at the code in the svn, i noticed
that there was missing the veryfirst line in sqUnixSocket.c.
I corrected that and with the current code in the svn everything
compiled fine, even with the r3.
Would be nice if you could checkout the current codebase, test it and
send a note if it does compile.

Thanks,
Stefan

--