[Vm-dev] VMMaker-dtl.169

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Apr 10 20:18:27 UTC 2010

I was hoping to have automatic update notifications from SqueakSource/VMMaker
to the list, but no joy so this will have to do.

I made an update to VMMaker to add some primitives to identify version
level of the VM. This change is *not* required to support Squeak 4.1
release, and changes to platform code are required only if you want
all of the primitives to work (i.e. everything still compiles regardless).

Ian, I have attached updated platforms/unix/vm/config.cmake and
platforms/unix/cmake/configure files that support the new
#primitivePlatformSourceVersion primitive.

- Dave

Name: VMMaker-dtl.169