[Vm-dev] CMake for Windows?

Geoffroy Couprie geo.couprie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 15:58:01 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have been trying to adapt the Unix CMake files for the Windows port,
but I have difficulties understanding the sources layout. I understand
at least the difference between internal and external plugins, but
what is in vm/intplugins? It seems that CMake looks for sources in a
lot of directories, and that some of them are not used anymore. I have
these directory layouts:
platforms
 \-Cross
  \-plugins
   \-pluginA
    \-pluginB
  \-vm
 \-specificplatform
  \-plugins
   \-pluginA
   \-pluginB
  \-vm

And for the generated sources directory:
src
 \-pluginA
 \-pluginB
 \-vm

Is that the definitive sources layout?

Also, if you're interested in using CMake for Windows, should I
assemble Unix and Windows instructions in the same files?

Best regards,

Geoffroy Couprie